Monday, September 26, 2011

The 180 Film - 33 minutes to a total turn around on the abortion issue



I'm posting a link to this incredible film '180' - a 33 minute documentary with Ray Comfort as he interviews people on the street about the history of Adolf Hitler, WW II, the Holocaust, and then relates the morals and ethical behavior and their implications to the issues with abortion.

This is hard hitting, irrefutable, astounding material that is having incredible results: people literally are changing their minds within a handful of minutes on the issue of abortion, favoring the life of the unborn!

I myself could have been a victim of abortion as I was born pre-maturely with a host of congenital defects, and at seven months of age, my mother began hemorrhaging and rushed to the hospital.

Doctors there in the delivery room were seriously considering aborting me in order to save my mother's life. I am ever grateful that the LORD was watching over the both of us that day, because we both survived...

And I am glad to be alive! How many of the over 50 million souls, whose infant bodies were aborted, would have like to say as much?

WATCH THIS FILM, PASS IT ON, GET INVOLVED!

www.180movie.com

Also check out this site for information on how you can support this ministry:
http://www.heartchangers.com/ OR . . . if you find yourself or someone you love pregnant and need help! The LORD sees, the LORD knows, and He is willing to come to your aid in making the RIGHT DECISION!

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Psalms 71:6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art He that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of Thee.

Psalms 106:37-38 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Psalms 139:13-14 For Thou hast possessed my reins: Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well
.





May the LORD bless you in saving life!

No comments: